We are looking for a Senior Pre Sales Engineer to architect and collaborate with sales and
delivery team to ensuring proposed deals include technical solutions that accurately address
customer needs, and are appropriately supported by key customer technical decision-makers.
- Experience in supporting a sales team to win new business in a new and existing
- Prepare and Present winning presentation & live demonstrations
- Developing solutions and organizing, planning, creating & delivering compelling proof of concept demonstrations
- Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers’ met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the firm
- Secures input from all necessary solution stakeholders within the customer firm. Adapts solutions, as necessary, to ensure appropriate support.
- Coordinates closely with internal sales, sales support, and service resources to align solution design with customers’ business requirements
- Experience of working in bid and pre-sales environments
- Opportunistically pursues additional business development opportunities within customer firms. Collaborates with sales to ensure these opportunities are effectively covered and advanced.
- Has experience of successfully completing at least 10 full cycle implementation
- Experience of providing ERP or BPM solutions, including effort, costs, plans, and RAID’s in a professional manner and to agreed timeframes
- Proven Domain expertise in process automation
- Ability to articulate business outcomes to customerS
- Experience in producing RFP responses
- Demonstrate a proven track record of architecting winning technical solutions
- ERP or BPM implementation and/or consulting experience
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- 5+ years of pre-sales/project management experience
- Deep business knowledge experience
- Previous pre-sales / Business Analyst’s experience with ERP software solution vendors like SAP, Oracle, Microsoft.
- Hands-on experience in creating workflows and form design
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities
- Conflict resolution experience
Top Skills and Proficiencies:
- Analyse User Needs
- Presentation and Demonstration
- Analytical Thinking
- Critical Thinking
- Attention to Detail
- Problem Solving
- Verbal and Written Communication
About Techpanion Solutions Private Limited:
Techpanion Solutions is a software technology company based out in Mumbai and Bengaluru in India. It provides NimbleS2P an automation platform as software as a service (SaaS). The product connects, automates, and simplifies transactions and communications between buyers and sellers.
The management team has combined experience of 50+ years in technology and automation – from Fortune 500 companies like Pitney Bowes, Xerox, Deloitte, and Infosys